View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 10:13 AM   #21 (permalink)
CAYENNE2005
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 140 CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute CAYENNE2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: peeing in trash cans

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie
You think that is bad? One day I had a lady come in and get into one of my stand-ups. When she came out she said she was soooo sorry, but she had had an accident in the stand-up. She said that she had been sick lately and when she was in the stand-up she had diarrhea and could not get out in time! Well, the stand-ups I have are the 2M's and the floor of these booths have small air holes all in the bottom. So needless to say it was all over the top of the floor, in the air holes, and even went through to the bottom. It took me forever to clean that booth. And I thought I was going to puke the whole time. What we go through for the all mighty dollar!
GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAYENNE2005 is offline   Reply With Quote