Thread: Body Wraps
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 01:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
thecellulitesystem

I agree with wraptures, any body wrap facility that tells you that they have the miracle cure, their full of it. I owned a Specialty Treatment Day Spa with a Cellulite Reduction and Detox Center in it. We offered 5 different body wraps for different treatments. We never had results that were anything to be excited about until we brought in the Sudatonic FAR Infrared Body Wrap. I can tell you, we had more word-of-mouth advertising with this treatment, then with everything else combined. I belived so much in these treatments, that I have advanced the whole process into a Cellulite System. You can view my website at www.thecellulitesystem.com. We have had wonderful success with ladies and men wanting to lose inches, weight, and cellulite. But, like wraptures, we agree that it is a process, not just a 1 treatment solution . Take a look at my site and you will get educated on how important it is to include several different treatments and products to help get proper results. Plus, our entire system, including 2 day on-site training and certification, cost less than the Formostar and less than Suddenly Slender. Hope the information helps out! Let me know if you have any questions!
thecellulitesystem is offline   Reply With Quote