View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 01:39 PM   #64 (permalink)
valerie

Rep Power: 20 valerie has a spectacular aura about valerie has a spectacular aura about valerie has a spectacular aura about
Here's another company to BEWARE OF usedtanningunits.com they are in Myrtle Beach SC. I bought a star power 52-4 from him. They finally delivered after dark 2 months later. We didn't have electricity in the building yet because it was a new building so we could not look at it til the next morning. What a shock it was. The front panel was bent out, 2 of the large ballast wires are smushed, the fan is rusted and just plain out nasty, the lamps were suppose to be brand new they are not, and it was suppose to be a 2003 bed but it says June 2002. We took photos of the bed and emailed them to him. He called back and said he would fix the problems. As of today NOTHING has been fixed. Called him this past Tuesday as soon as he found out it was me he hung up on me. Called him right back and he would not answer the phone. Called my credit card company they told me to return the bed then I get my money back but if he does not except the bed back what can I do? Just leave it in the parking lot?