Thread: Arbonne?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 10:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
PeppermintPatty

Rep Power: 21 PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light
Arbonne is a MLM so it really is not your product sales, it is how many other people you introduce to selling the product. Arbonne is doing really well in Atlanta. I met a day spa owner that was doing so well with Arbonne and her spa that she was able to allow her husband, who is an MD, to retire. The product itself is good. I like the fact that it is all natural with no animal by-products. Once you start researching the ingredients in your skincare and beauty products it can be quite a shock to learn what you are doing to your body.
Salon owners are already excellent at networking and that really is the key to being a great Arbonne Independant Consultant.
There are other great MLM's out there too! Pure Romance is a neat way to increase profits. So if cosmetics is not your cup of tea, check out Pure Romance. I have a couple of salon owners who are Pure Romance Independant Consultants on the side.
PeppermintPatty is offline   Reply With Quote