Thread: number 2000
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 11:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
numbersgame

Caribbean you are correct neither one of us will end it. But no name calling just a few facts.

1. Clinton was charged with the same charges as Libby is charged and lying is lying they are both wrong.

2. Bush had been in office for 8 months when 9-11 happened, the planning for these attacks took years that would of had been under Clinton's adminstration.

3. Sometimes people have to make sacrifices for the good of future generations, if other countries had not helped us we would still be under control of a King.

4. If anyone thought Bin Laden was an immediate threat and Bush was ignoring it then they should of called an emergency hearing of Congress, not one person did that. No one held a press confrence nothing nobody did anything.

Electric I just have a hard time understanding your logic please open my eyes u seem to be ok with abortion (in other words killing a baby), but against a soldier dying in the name of freedom. I think both are horrible but I can atleast understand the losing of a soldier. And I did serve my country 1997-2003. Did you???
numbersgame is offline   Reply With Quote