Thread: number 2000
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 01:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
electricparadise
Waiting Confirmation

To answer the Libby question ....yes . And oh yeah bring up Clinton, lets see what did he lie about......Oh yeah getting a blowjob from someone other than his wife.
And I'm sure YOU ,being an upstanding Rebublican Christian(who didn't answer MY question about giving to the church by the way) was never ,or know of anybody in your religious circle, that lied about an affair. Nope not the Pious people of the right. Shame on Mr, Clinton .Dud did he take a country to war over lies.( with the help of Mr. Libby). Did he smear someone by outting his wife ,a CIA operative,which is what LIbby did and then lied of his part in it to the grand jury.Which is what lIbby is charged with ,among other things.Did the Main LIes ,which Libby was in on from the first, the WMD sh&t, cause any deaths???? Did Clintons lies cause any deaths ? ONly the ones Monica swallowwed(you believe in half of a human being)What Clinton did was between two people ,three if you count his wife. The lies libby & COmpany (Chenney /bush/Rove/Powell etc...)told has affected millions,And I don't want that crapp ....oh but the Iraqies are free . Wasn't our business. Cause if that was the case we'd be in 67 other countries.
Again , Have you helped out a single mother that kept her baby instead of aborting it? Better question ....how many people would have helped the mother of your child if you hadn'd been there(and my hat is off to you for being there) think about it ,if you had been born 15 yrs earlier you 'd have been in the great Viet Nam war, where we were fighting the bad commies in the rice paddies. Not this little war on terrorists, that the country hasn't sacrificed anything from their pocket book. Only blood from the kids that swallowed (like monica) the lies put out by Libby.(agAin for the people that don't get it.... NO WMD)btw IT HAS BEEN OVER 1400 DAYS SINCE bush SAID HE WAS GOING TO GET BENLADDEN FOR THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK. 1400 days!!!!
electricparadise is offline   Reply With Quote