View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sun C Kur

If you've ever thought about adding spray tanning to your current business, here's a deal for you. I have a barely used [and I mean barely] SunSpritz spray tanning booth that has to go! This unit was purchased new in October 2004 from Heartland Tanning Company. I opened my salon in January 2005 and found that folks in "small town USA" just can't grasp the concept of a spray tan . So in order to make room for another standard tanning bed, this unit needs to find a new home. It's been used less than 40 times, and when it was used it worked wonderfully. Less than 2 gallons of bronzer has been run through it. It has 25 misting nozzles with a 360 degree spray that lasts approximately 6 seconds -- clients are in-and-out in less than 10 minutes! In Ohio, the average asking price per spray tan session is around $25, and according to my calculations, the average cost per spray session is approximately $4 so it'a a money maker from the get-go. All that's required for hook-up is cold water and 110 outlet. Original retail for this booth was