View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
EGOSPA

MICROTOUCH R5 SUPER MASSAGE RECLINER
WITH ADDITIONAL WOODEN ARMRESTS.

This professional Massage Recliner was purchased to go in a meditation room, connected to our bedroom. The recliner looks brand new with no signs of wear. It has approximately 6-8 Hours of total use. The recliner is in perfect working condition. Since we have a baby on the way we now have new plans for this room. Please feel free to e-mail any question you may have. I have included a link to the manufactures website below. This recliner sells brand new for $4,200. Wooden armrests are an upgrade option that the company no longer offers. We paid $249 for this upgrade. http://www.microtouchmassage.com/

Taking Offers

• Electric recline/return function returns recliner to original position
• Two-motor recline with separate controls for footrest
• Recliner automatically scans back length and back pressure with rollers
• Detects acupuncture points of the user and automatically adjusts width and speed of massage
• 8 auto programs with heat almost instantly in the back
• 3-speed foot roller and 6-speed rolling with vibration in the seat, back and footrest
• 6-speed function which incorporate kneading, tapping and 5-speed rolling into one continuous massaging motion with reversible kneading and tapping
• Includes 180 degrees fold-out footrest with 3-speed and auto program

Unit in Excellent Condition.
I have posted this machine on e-bay. Machine is located in South Carolina. MagicTan unit was used in our day spa for 11 months. We hate to sell this excellent machine, but because of our need to expand our services we must use this space for a wet room.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 803-261-9973 or via email at relax@ego-spa.com;If you would like more pictures of our unit please e-mail to the above address. We will also accept Visa or Mastercard through our spa. Please contact me via telephone or email. Will Take Best Offer
EGOSPA is offline   Reply With Quote