View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 08:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
ChristineE
OFFICIAL BFF MEMBER

Rep Power: 113 ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute ChristineE has a reputation beyond repute
The Body Drench Go-Go Dancers were annoying. Walked by the Darkside booth on Friday, no sign of the Playboy Playmate of the year (my husband was disappointed- LOL). No new samples from Cal Tan (unless you count the CT Seven bronzer they were throwing at the audience that you were lucky to get one). Agree that AG and DS have some exciting new stuff that I can't wait to try. AG new skin care line seems impressive, even had the plastic surgon who created it present it. Bed vendors seemed too eagar to push....not even interested in buying and we somehow still came home with a quote on a bed we were "just looking at". I don't have anything to compare it to as it was our first show, but I am glad we went.

I know all the owners out there who have been to previous shows will either dis the show or say they were "sooo glad they didn't go". But from someone who has never been, we came home with some great stuff and good information and I thought it was well worth it
ChristineE is offline   Reply With Quote