View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 09:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
missyhot
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 117 missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute missyhot has a reputation beyond repute
Some advice from a fellow newbie. I purchased new beds and with an average of $3,9000.00 to $5,900.00 for them. Of course I'd like an HP (High Pressure) but it isn't in the budget and don't think it would pay off in the small town i'm in. Anyway, I am getting ready to purchase another bed that is used but in EXCELLENT shape and I am putting new bulbs in it so the customers will never know. Be open to buying used equiptment because tanning beds are like cars in depreciation. But also BUYER BEWARE! My electrician let me make payments to him and that really helped but theres no way around avoiding 220. If I had it to do over again, I would have purchased quality, USED beds! Good luck! Like Sally say's keep reading! This website is full of great info. advice and opinions.

[ This Message was edited by: missyhot on 2005-09-22 10:50 ]
missyhot is offline   Reply With Quote