View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 09:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
mr belvedere
Mr. b

Rep Power: 68 mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute
That was a sanitary response. Well, I suppose I'll try. ~ahem~ Here goes: "It's nice to have you back! I'm sorry you've been working so hard lately! But look at the bright side; more money, more experience, less talking to me!" Not all bad. Just the last part. Just pop in for a thread or two once in a while! Is that too much to ask?! You darn kids. Always this or that, never meet in the middle. What am I going to do with you, young lady? Well? Answer me! Don't you talk back! ROFLMAO!! Just kidding. Have fun. Life's too short to worry about acne. As a matter of fact, that's usually temporary too. No offense to people with acne problems. I'm just saying ...
mr belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote