View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
UltraSun1

I'am looking to sell my salon ASAP. My family is relocating to Florida. I am asking $180,000 for the salon which includes everything to continue the business without intereuption. The salon is located in Southwestern Ohio in a neighborhood strip mall in fast growing city. The salon features 10 beds purchased in 2001 that are 3 levels of European luxury tanning beds with heat ventaltion into the cieling and the salon runs off the newest version of Helios. The salon has 9 years of business in the same location. The lease terms are $1,500 per month on 1,600 sq. ft. with several favorable years left including new 5 ton ac unit, new furnace, new larger water heater and outdoor improvments soon to begin. The salon has a total of 10 tons of a/c, enough electricity for pretty much what ever and room for maybe one more bed/sunless. The salon has a great reputation with lot of clientle returning yearly along with attracting new clientele around 300-400 per year. And with being the number one salon in this growing area success will continue for the new owner. Let me know if you or anyone you know is looking for a well established salon to buy. Thanks for your time! sdt11@msn.com
UltraSun1 is offline   Reply With Quote