View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 01:18 PM   #59 (permalink)
Laney

Rep Power: 28 Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute Laney has a reputation beyond repute
That's what these boards are all about kelly......to help each other out. Unfortunately we dealt with someone who came across as a pretty good guy...only to find out that he's a class A Con artist and will take anyone he can for whatever he can. We're still waiting to hear from the judge that sentenced him to probation. I promise I will not stop there. My next step if JP does not do something to satisfy this is court, even if it means taking a trip to Maryland, which I do not have a problem with. Fair warning to everyone who reads this board...keep away from him...JP Stork is bad business all the way around.
We had our bed guy come just yesterday and take another look at the bed. We also found that there were many more problems than just those that we've shown on this board, and JP Stork knew full well about everyone of them when he sold us the bed, as did NewWav.
Thanks for the heads up on Play It Again Enterprises. Good luck with them.