View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
alwaztan

Anyone had problems from Ultrabronz?
I have an Ultrabronz 950 that was installed about a year ago...We have had a chattering noise on start up since the beginning...we thought it was normal for the startup until the bed starting refusing to startup, then turning off in the middle of the session, we contacted Ultrabronz for the first time after it cut off a few times...they sent us another display to install which seemed to fix the shutdowns and minimize the chattering on startup for almost 2 weeks...we attempted to troubleshoot the problem again after the bed started blowing lamps prematurely... we replaced display boards, ignitors, hired technicians and spent lots of my time which =lots of money.
To make a long story short,Ultrabronz has paid for some replacement lamps and the labor for the technician but the bed is still causing new lamps to blow and other lamps to not come on...they have never sent an Ultrabronz technician to fix the bed...we currently have a 30+ thousand dollar bed that has 2 lamps that don't work all the time and 2 new lamps blown out...I have requested a new bed but they have refused to replace it...seriously considering making this a legal issue for a new bed and loss of wages...any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
alwaztan is offline   Reply With Quote