View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sarge

Rep Power: 21 Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future Sarge has a brilliant future
Your help would be greatly appreciated in Finding a stolen SUNCAPSULE EXOTIC SUN I SERIAL #008718. The equipment was on a lease to Tanamania in Waterford, MI. The owner had missed 3 payments, well her EFT bounced with the bank. Her phone is disconnected also. I sent a service truck there today 7/15/05 to repo the unit and they are all closed up. Apartently there was a uhaul truck there two days ago loading up equipment. BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SAID EQUIPMENT FROM THEM AS IT IS CONSIDERED STOLEN PROPERTY AND IS REGISTERED WITH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITH A UCC. I wanted to post this to get help finding the equipment and also to make sure salon owners don't get stung by purchasing stolen equipment without them knowing it. Please PM me or call me at 800-346-3584 ext. 308 my name if Jeff. Thank you for your support.
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote