View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 12:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
spraytannedjenn

Rep Power: 19 spraytannedjenn will become famous soon enough spraytannedjenn will become famous soon enough
I used to sell the Austrailian gold system
(the reason I stopped is because I couldn't sell a $2000 spray on tan system know that there were wonderful ones available for 1/2 that amount and still feel good about myself at the end of the day) and the laser is wonderful when you are first starting out and when you are getting too much overspray to retrain yourself. But it really isn't worth the investment. I am only aquanted with the old Cal Tan Systems (and I am sure they have improved on the quiet box that caused them to blow out) so I can't comment on that one. But from the information I have they are both rather expensive compared to the new LVLP's I know that austrailian gold is coming out with a new smaller system that doesn't have the Laser I don't know when but I really think it is worth taking a look at. I don't sell this system. In order to not get my message zapped I will not state which one I do sell. If you would like to know please E Mail me ajbenn@peoplepc.com
spraytannedjenn is offline   Reply With Quote