View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 08:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
canadiantanguy

Rep Power: 0 canadiantanguy is a name known to all canadiantanguy is a name known to all canadiantanguy is a name known to all canadiantanguy is a name known to all canadiantanguy is a name known to all canadiantanguy is a name known to all
For those of you looking for a product that will help clear up most skin problems without any side effects you need to check out Amino Genesis http://www.aminogenesis.com

I know most of you with serious skin problems will be very skeptical to try just a skin care line but this stuff actually works. We have just started carrying this product in the last few months and I have heard so many amazing stories from my clients. I have had people with terrible Psoriasis who have never worn shorts and been on medication for most of their lives try this product and are now completely clear and off medication. I have also had people who have severe acne see a dramatic improvement to not only their skin but their scarring as well.

Take my word check out the site and look for a retailer near you and spend the $60 - $70 (not 100% sure on US prices) and try at least the Cleanser and Daily Moisturizer .

I know this sounds like a shopping channel infomercial but this stuff really really works.

[ This Message was edited by: canadiantanguy on 2005-07-08 08:30 ]
canadiantanguy is offline   Reply With Quote