View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 02:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
mr belvedere
Mr. b

Rep Power: 68 mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute
Will a lotion really do that much more for my tan than if I didn't use something? Of course Ms Customer, (insert features and benefits from above posts)! But isn't $45 a little expensive for a bottle of tanning lotion? Oh, it's much more than just a tanning lotion! The products I sell are much better for your skin than most of the moisturizing products you find at the store! Well, still, it's $45. Look, you just spent x$s on your package. You're probably going to tan about twenty times. This lotion will only cost you about $2 per session to use, it will help you tan faster, and tan deeper, which equates to a longer lasting tan! That's worth at least a couple of dollars per session to you, isn't it? Well yeah, that's not too much. Great, I'd be glad to ring that up for you! By the way, I have these handy carry bags with a complimentary starter bottle of XYZ daily moisturizer from the same manufacturer for 15% off today! It's only $20 with the discount, and it will help you keep your tanning products organized and easy to carry! Let's get you one of those too, okay? - Maybe something along those lines. I don't push anything, I just help the customer get what they want and need, and they appreciate that. Hope this helps. Good luck.

[ This Message was edited by: mr belvedere on 2005-07-03 02:29 ]
mr belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote