View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
ramcat

Rep Power: 21 ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold
There are many in this industry that did nothing to make it better, but you cannot say everyone is to blame. There are some that don't even know that they have issues. Some that just won't or refuse to become involved. There is money to be made and saturation, as with any industry that showed a plus potential to make money. Tht is the nature of the business. Like having a McDonalds and Burger King across the street from each other.

If you want to make an impact on something you have to become passionate about it. Otherwise, you are a follower.

I'll give Shelia her due. She is passionate about how she feels just as I am passionate about my views. That is what makes things happen and that is how people get together to form association, groups, etc. If you want to be part of this, become passionate, otherwise, have your beer.
ramcat is offline   Reply With Quote