View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Sheila in Minnesota

Rep Power: 23 Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough
* the above post clearly exposes the mentality of the poster....

the effort to unite salon owners with or without the help of the ITA SmartTan and the MFGS has been an ongoing saga for over 7 years... read that 7 long years....

But if Ramcat wants to suggest HE and Tantyme are the chicken that laid the egg ... I'm kewl with that....

What I am not kewl with is wasting my time and energy ----- which is why I declined their request (on Tantyme) that I become involved in their effort - - - been there, done that and sold the skrewen t-shirt on E-bay!

I have ALOT of respect for Bob in Ohio.... and would normally never deny him anything - aside from making some valid suggestions on how to set up the Non for Profit and the State Membership comittiees.... I would not activley 'help' - - - not due to the personal conflicts I have with some salon owners.....

In the vast scheme of things - - - - personal conflicts are the equvilant to gnat poopoo in the Universe..... when the GOAL is to be achieved - personal differences can be put aside....

but in my honest opinion - - - after being involved in all sorts of failed efforts to SAVE THE TANNING WORLD.... Terri Fransen's is the only effort that makes sense, uses real logic, documents real facts that I will support.

Please note I have never said people should not take Tantymes efforts seriously.... never popped a squat and accused them of having agendas, or questioned their ethics....

That was all provided to Terri by Ramcat and pals.

Seriously - - - the industry is currently its own worst enemy
Sheila in Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote