View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:01 PM   #25 (permalink)
ramcat

Rep Power: 21 ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold
Sol Sister...You have made some very valid points. However, any attempt to place any type of injunction agains them will be fruitless. They are sprouting data from research. As long as their data is accurate, we cannot dispute it. However, but placing out proven information in the same type of media, we are making our points known. It may not be the strongest move, but it is a move in the right direction by getting the TOTAL information out and not that info that only the AMA wants out.

Shelia and those that wish to start a lawsuit need to research the medical journals and the thousends of research papers that have been written and published before going forward. The have the majority of the ammunition. We have very little. Ours is just now beginning to come out and some want to start a war using pop-guns.

Don't be too sure that there are not lotion manufacturers that won't back us once we begin. I think you'll be surprised.

If you read the posts, you'll see that I am in favor of getting things going and have already don so. It may not entail a war party, but I'll go to the media with the proven documentation that cannot be disputed; I'll print out my newsletter for my customers and place a lot of them in the local restaurants and other public places to be read by the general public. I'm doing those thing that I know that I can do that the AMA and derm's cannot do anything about because they 've approved that documentation themselves. That's how you hit them from behind. You their own weapons.
ramcat is offline   Reply With Quote