View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 02:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
ramcat

Rep Power: 21 ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold ramcat is a splendid one to behold
Let me state this simply:

#1...There is no Gag order on the tanning industry. This is just a scare tactic by those who have nothing to lose but your salons.

#2. You cannot place a Gag order on research that is documented and that is what the AMA is doing. They have been doing research on mice for years, killing them and telling the public of the results.

If you want to follow a group of non-salon owners that are placing your livelyhood at risk, that is your decision. However, you won't see my name on that list. i plan on surviving this insanity.

#4. If you want to fight them, use the same tactics they use. The information is out there and documented by PROFESSIONALS. (A key word here). Use that information to your best benefits. Get the word out in ads, newsletters and such. Be smart, not insane.
ramcat is offline   Reply With Quote