View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 01:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
engfant

Rep Power: 29 engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute
Pathetic. SINCE WHEN CAN OPEN FORUM FREEDOM OF SPEECH BE FOUND LIABLE??

I was wondering what happened to this thread. I only keep up with the HOT TOPICS and when they are tossed like this one they no longer show up.

Like Sheila said, Tanformation will be back soon (not soon enough). There is just too much HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE going on in this here OPEN FORUM DISCUSSION BOARD.

I mean, the owner of the web site is one of the top CENSORED in the industry, SUPPORTS CENSORED (as we wait for google ads to pull up) and silences all PRO TANNING TALK?????

Why do we support this CENSORED site again? Oh yeah, it's the one closest to CENSORED (yet worships a "CENSORED" like the CENSORED for CENSORED ). I forget sometimes.

Is that better? I just removed the TRUTH so it's nice and ready for presentation.
engfant is offline   Reply With Quote