View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 01:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
sandlesstan

Lusheeta, what high pressure beds are you referring to? I have 3 different types of HP beds and never tell my clients to start off in the base beds. If they can afford it I encourage them to start of in HP and adjust their time according to their skin type. I actually would prefer my fairer skinned clients to try HP and avoid base beds totally. Not only is the "You can't burn in HP" a myth so is "you should work your way up to HP" I can (and do)take my fairest client and start them off in the Matrix for 4 sessions on an every 48 hour schedule with times of 5 min, 7 min, 9 min and 12 min, and at the end of the fourth session they have an awsome basetan. If I took that same customer and did the same regime in my 20 min HO bed 8 out of 10 of them would burn. Actually I'm proof of encouraging HP over HO tanning. I tan very easy 2 - 3 times in the Matrix) and hold my tan for a long time (I tan 2 - 3 times a month in the matrix) By looking at me you wouldn't hesitate to put me in your 20 min beds for 20 minutes but I will burn everytime at 10 min in the 20 min bed (100wattHO 5%UVB)
sandlesstan is offline   Reply With Quote