View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 10:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
mr belvedere
Mr. b

Rep Power: 68 mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute mr belvedere has a reputation beyond repute
On the subject of great service, has anyone been to a Morton's of Chicago steak house restaurant? There are a lot of places to get a good steak dinner, but Morton's is more about the service. They treat you like you're the only customer they've got at the moment. Customer service in any business should be like this. The customer in front of you is the only customer you've got at the moment. Thanks for coming to see us! What can I get for you today? Would you like an extra towel? How's that xyz lotion working for you? Are you almost out? I got another really good one in last week I think you'll really like! Oh, you're not getting much color on your sides and shoulders? Let's put you in the stand up for 8 minutes today instead of the 20 minute lay down. And if you like it, you can get a discount package for the high speed beds with your VIP membership and use them whenever you want! Let me show you how to use it. Enjoy your session! See ya in 10! Of course, all of this is meaningless without sincerity. And it's easy to be sincere and appreciative of that person if they're the only customer you've got. Good luck.
mr belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote