View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 11:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
John B

aaperfecttan yes we did inspect the bed when it arrived and we refused deliverly.
it took another day or so to get ahold of JP and we explained what the bed looked like when it arrived.

prior to shipping the bed from the warehouse Jp called and informed me That New Wave llc where the bed was coming from damaged the acrylic and lamps on the top while trying to clean it.He said that he personally would take care of it and get us out a new acrylic and lamps for the bed.

I informed him that not only was the top lamps destoryed but the bottom had 4 lamps smashed
he said don't worry we will get lamps for you.

as far as inspecting the bed.We didnt notice the other damage until the bed was down off the truck and unwrapped that's when we saw the canopy was warped bad.and sockets in the bench were snapped off.

Needless to say we spent a week trying to email JP about this and he ignored us.
he blames the warehouse,the warehouse blames new wave llc and new wave told JP don't sell him this bed and he did anyways fully knowing it didn't run and was in poor shape

yes I agree I needed to research better and drive there.Problem is its not that easy jumping on a plane flying to iowa to look at a base bed.

Live and learn but we still have a meeting with our attorney.

All I am saying is this guy talks like he is with you every step of the way
and then he doesn't deliver what he promised

JUST BEWARE!!!!