Thread: Tanning Plateau
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
technotans

Let me tell you.... I am a tingle freak. Use it every time I tan. If you read the back of a bottle of Purple Daze, it says it should not be used for any longer than 10 minutes in a bed. So I thought, I will give it a try. It seems to me the hotter I go that eventually I just don't tingle anymore so I was doubtful.

I put Purple Daze on and went in my ProSun 36, which is a 15 minute bed. It has a 160 watt canopy and 100 watt lounge with 400 watt HP facials. It started to tingle before I ever got in the bed. I went the full 15 minutes and was crawling out of the bed. I was really red and when I left and went out in the sun, to drive home, it got even hotter. So if you are looking for a hot tingle you have defintely found it.

I am a big fan of Swedish Beauty tingle lotions. This year I am stocking the Unforgiven. It is a T40 with triple bronzers. This is the best lotion I have ever used in my life. One 12 minute session in my S-Class with Unforgiven and I am done for the week. Even though it costs my customers $67.00 a bottle, I can't keep it on the shelf. You go into the S-Class with Unforgiven and you are one shade darker before you went in. And those results will sell any lotion!
technotans is offline   Reply With Quote