View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 10:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
sunsally
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 25 sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I know plenty about the Hex - and lamps.

As for the rest of your comments.....it is unfortunate you found my comment "totally uncalled for and unnecessary" but hundreds (thousands?) of posts between you and Neon Beach in these public forums (and not even "say what") over the past several months suggest otherwise. It has gotten better recently - I would hate to see it start up again. You really want me to believe that comment was directed at someone OTHER than Neon Beach in this case???

I believe I speak for many when I say, we have limited time to devote to these boards, and it is irritating and frustrating to go to what you think is a "real" thread and have it disintegrate into something otherwise - whether that is coo-coo posts back and forth between two members or endless and uninformed attacks on other members (another habit Neon Beach is known for - see recent threads involving dwhite) or some other off-topic discussion.

If you want to tell Neon "I think your bright" (sic), then the PM function is here for exactly that reason. The decision to make it a public post to go down in the annuls for hundreds and thousands of posters to have to sift through when what they really want is info on lamps for Hex II's is unfortunate. As one of the most prolific posters on this site ever, and a moderator, I would hope you would use better judgment.

I'm sure when Neon finishes thinking he will come up with an outstanding lamp recommendation for your Hex II. I'm officially going to "get over it already" and will step out of the discussion now. Best of luck.
sunsally is offline   Reply With Quote