View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Chrstie Lacy
Waiting Confirmation

I think it depends on what tan means to you. I am a very pale type II and with one spray, I get very good color. Now it's not a deep dark bronze that is found on the beaches of Brazil. But for me. It's definitly tan.

Personally, I would recommend starting with the lightest solution they have available. I get pretty dark with an 8%. I also recommend researching on where you are going to do it and if the person running the show is informed. If you go for the airbrushing, make sure that they are experienced. Going to an unexperienced will turn you off most likely for good. But an experienced tech will give you tons of information on how to maintain your tan, how to prepare, and what solutions will work for you..

Good exfoliation before your spray, like Genius said, is very important. Don't go in with any moisturizers on your body, as it may create a barrier between the solution and skin. There's plenty more that your tech should inform you about. Moisturizing after your initial shower daily will help to maintain it longer--twice if you remember.

If you have any more questions or if you don't find more answers to your questions, feel free to PM me.
Chrstie Lacy is offline   Reply With Quote