View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 04:15 PM   #101 (permalink)
engfant

Rep Power: 29 engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute
"Exactly..... I sell at least a case of Brown Envy a week."

Yeah, that's great if your population isn't "FIXED". If I UNLOADED a ton of cheapo lotion to EVERYONE, then EVERYONE has lotion and they don't need another bottle. I got fools that DRAG lotion out over YEARS and there is no telling them otherwise, as in, they got their bottle, why need another. (I'm not asking for marketing help.) You all are operating in different areas AND if you are anywhere OTHER than the east coast you can't really relate. East Coast (NEW ENGLAND ESPECIALLY) is too busy trying to pay for all you hillbilly rednecks' welfare and unemployment to be wasting money on smelly cookie lotions. Just GIMME THE BEST and leave me alone is what we got (if that). Busy season, shrinking. Direct marketing that's SUPPOSEDLY the best way to go does NOTHING overhere.

There are only 2 tanning salons that HAVEN'T changed ownership in the past 3 years. Mine and the wealthy broad up the street who is only in business cause she's got money to blow on her hobby. My town EATS small businesses as an appitizer and chains for desert. The chains in my area are ALL WRITEOFFS cause they make ZERO money and they have MULTI MILLION DOLLAR marketing campaigns.
engfant is offline   Reply With Quote