View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 10:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
glamarama
I'm Banned

Rep Power: 0 glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future glamarama has a brilliant future
how about using the BP products at night?

your skin is more receptive & in a 'healing' mode when you are asleep, I had a similar problem with acne from birth contol causing me to turn to BP products -

try using it just at night, after you have tanned in the daytime and on days whenyou are not going to tan. It can also make your skin drier & 'grab' sunless tanner, making dark patches when you have applied it - it is a littel tricky but you will find out what wrks for you -

good luck!
also - the derm is a waste, esp if you are paying for it yourself & dont have insurance . . . unless you have very serious acne, teen acne they will suggets BP and washing with gentle cleanser anyways, or upsell you . .

if the BP is finely milled, doesnt matter what the cost is . . $10 from the drugstore or $50 from your derm+ pharmacy fee - itsi the milling and percentage that matter
glamarama is offline   Reply With Quote