View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 11:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
engfant

Rep Power: 29 engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute
"Last yr gross was 84K....exp. was 62K...not alot of profit......22K, not alot, but, that is a not properly advertized salon."

This is actually really good unless it's a 10+ bed salon. I'm thinking this is more like 5-8beds?

The advertising isn't gunna help as much as you think UNLESS you know what works in your area. I do all my own ads and ALL the publications have screwed them up. Save your money on big phonebook ads, and overpriced newspaper ads. Stick to the 5 year plan and do as much as you can yourself. If you can do this SERIOUSLY then I say go for it.
engfant is offline   Reply With Quote