Thread: MSN Feedback!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 12:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sherin
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 24 Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute
After reading all of Neon's informative posts and articles that are generally ignored by the media unless it supports their biased slant on the detriments of Indoor Tanning & UV Exposure. I was inclined to go to the MSN website for health and fill out their 5 minute survey and let them know why I would not be returning. Here is the link!
https://www.msnfeedback.com/surveys/usa/sathealthcustom.htm

Basically, I said that I was searching for articles on the benfits of UV exposure in relation to Vitamin D, Imune Response Improvement, Depression, SAD, and found that most of their articles were extremely biased to antiquated studies from persons in the medical comunnity with their own agendas.
Most of the Television stations also have a web page where you can submit a story for coverage. Maybe if we all do it, one or 2 might pick something up?
Sherin is offline   Reply With Quote