View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
PHD

My problems are with the appointment screen. The blocks to make an appointments are too small. The availability screeen is not accurate. I liked how SunTouch had the appointments, very easy to read. I do not like the fact that now we cannot print out appointments. When I call tech support, I get "no you can't do that", and "this is the way the program is", or maybe in the future. I don't like that the appointment screen that times are on the left and soooo small that when you are at a unit on the right you don't know what time you are clicking on. The times too, we have 3 different units, 2 of them are scheduled every 1/2 hour. The other is scheduled every 20 minutes, our time slots have to be every 10 minutes. This gets very confusing for associates. I know that it may seem rather easy but tell that to an employee. I think for the amount of money that we spent for the software, it should have come with the manual. When we got Suntouch we got the manual. Why should we have to print it out! For your problem that I believe is under Setup and and the rooms. If you got under each unit you can set the dirty bed. I know that in the Options that it too is an option. Did you print out the manual? I am at home now, I have the manual with the girls at the salon. If you didn't print it out I can read that section for you and help.
I think my problem really is that we have been using SUnTouch since they brought it on the market, and now they tell us that we had to switch because they are no longer working on that program snd doing upgrades. Why stop something that worked well.
PHD is offline   Reply With Quote