View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 04:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
Sherin
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 24 Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute
We went to our first show last June in Las Vegas. We had no idea that there would be free samples, but we didn't turn any away as we hadn't decided what products to carry. We then proceeded to try the one we brought home and used some of them as conversation starters with some of our new customers after we opened. I don't feel bad about taking them, nor was I trying to be greedy about it, and yes there were some that I would never, ever buy! Getting the customers insite on what they wanted as product has established our policy here of not purchasing anything unless we are allowed to sample them first. I'm not willing to gamble with my money yet...PL is starting to look better & better all the time!
Sherin is offline   Reply With Quote