Thread: Let\'s Talk
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 12:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sherin
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 24 Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute Sherin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
On 2004-11-01 00:29:00, WantABeTan wrote:
I have been in here for a year and I have also read your sarcastic post before, but I didn't want to get ugly.

If you really had been in here for a year, you would know that the answers to your questions are as diverse as the people in here...You make it sound like the product (beds)is not important and that comes off cavalier & condescending to those of us who have spent enormous amounts of time researching and working hard to build the relationships with our people (distributors) that you think we should just hand to you on a platter.
It is clear that the salons (and owners) that are sucessfull have taken the time to learn what works and what doesn't...I feel no need to impart any information that I have spent a lot of time & money to learn but I am willing to share with some of those I have met here that I know will reciprocate and that I have RESPECT for...Coconut is one of these.
Sherin is offline   Reply With Quote