View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 07:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
RYANPINNELL
Waiting Confirmation

again any one that would like a salon open i can do it for you i have opened numours salons i handle evey thing for you. plus i will save you 50,000 in start up capital and teach you how to sell and make money inthis business tan talk blocks these post because i good im the best the best tanning consulant in the industrie i have real world experience if you would like to see my resume ill post it here for all you to see i have nothing to hide. yes i can save you over 20,000 on how you buy market your lotions. i have a timed system to take a slon form lease signinig to opening in 30 days anywhere in the country... And Yes i know how to buy tanning equipment. i have a list of referneces better then any one. ill proved them to any one. that would like to check it out... again if any one would like to have some one on their team help them open their salon and show you what to watch out for.. aka off season bad bed sales me.. to much or to little ac in the building. plus most of my salons that i own or have owned i have had the leasing agent or property owner pay for my build out.. come on tan talk i am the product for sale..

thanks any one that would like my services please contact me at my salon at 772-429-2826 or cell at 772.528.8605
RYANPINNELL is offline   Reply With Quote