View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 11:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
top250tansyou
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 22 top250tansyou is a name known to all top250tansyou is a name known to all top250tansyou is a name known to all top250tansyou is a name known to all top250tansyou is a name known to all top250tansyou is a name known to all
Our unit works well. We discourage people from coming in and trying it though the day before or of an event. Come in a week before so you can try it out before hand so you know exactly what you are getting. You may not like it but if you do you can always come back and do it the day before your event. This is just like UV tanning. Dont wait to long. We have alot of people trying it now and liking it. They know they can use it at a later date with no problems.

COPPERTONE you said whe wedding was a month ago - they still have streaks to this day. Come on - are these people. Do they have fur. I usually go though quit a bit of skin in a month. But if they have fur I totally understand. I assume if you had fur and got the spray on wrong - and dont take a bath or lick yourself - I guess you could still have streaks. ALso in Mich maybe you need fur. Burrrrrrrr it is cold. Not me I have streaky fur.
top250tansyou is offline   Reply With Quote