View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 04:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
engfant

Rep Power: 25 engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute
"Kind of funny how a guy who thinks he is the Jay Leno of TanTalk cant see the comedy in that statement."

Not to give my location away but I went through the same school system as Chinno. He used to come visit the school (once in a LONG while).

That big chinned schlub has nothing on Krusty the Clown!

Geeze coconut. For someone claiming to be a slammer you won't even let us throw down! He started it with that spray comment.
(that's my way of admitting I lost it for reasons not related to Randy's comment. There is some other disturbance on this board that's gunna make life difficult for others)

I hope that fool doesn't nuke anyone. It made good TV when it seemed like the thing to do. Don't know anymore.

BACK TO THE POST.

Anyone think that there is gunna be a market for the HIGHER UVB apps? Is there a need for 9.5% UVB "tanning" systems? (I think they call those TOASTERS in my parts) Everything seems to be shifting toward the HUGE UVA and a super controled UVB.
engfant is offline   Reply With Quote