View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 06:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
THEDORSEYTOUCH
Waiting Confirmation

Neon Beach, I love being called out on this product. The reason your dentist doesn't do that many in one week is because he/she charges between $250.00 and in some cases as much as $800.00 for this service. I hope that answers that question. Not a whole lot people can afford to go the dentist and pay that much. Can your customers? Second answer: Neon have you ever sold over a 100 bottles of lotion in a week in peak season or the start of season? I hope you have or you're in the wrong business. Same difference as with teeth whiteners. During peak season when we are seeing between 100 and 300 customers a day and introducing a new product that works so GREAT and has such a BUZZ around it, it is simple to sell in a 7 day week between 10 and 20 kits a day until your base is saturated with kits then you sell them gel refills when they need them adding even more to your bottom line. As far as success stories I have a list of numerous salons that sold 100's of kits out of the box when they first introduced this service. For a list of just a "FEW" salons and a testimonial from just 1 salon mentioned in the above example go to http://www.hwemd.com and click on Showcased Salons. Teeth Whiteners for tanning salons allow you "the salon owner" to generate more revenue out of every tanning session you sell while giving your customers a service they are all ready spending their money on some other place. Remember it's your expensive equipment that makes this product work better then any other retail teeth whitener available today. It has everything to do with indoor tanning because we are utilizing the heat and UV your units put out to tan our skin and whiten our teeth at the same time. This is such a simple product and such a simple concept. That, Neon Sun is why the dentist you mentioned above are getting FAT on the same procedure you could be offering your customers at a fraction of the cost. If your not offering this service now, you have lost HUGE in potential profits and will have to one day offer teeth whitening systems for tanning salons in order to stay competitive. Neon one last thing. Your right about mist on tan, worse tan I ever had. Long live TRUE TANNING!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: THEDORSEYTOUCH on 2004-05-29 18:56 ][ This Message was edited by: THEDORSEYTOUCH on 2004-05-29 19:02 ]
THEDORSEYTOUCH is offline   Reply With Quote