View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 09:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
engfant

Rep Power: 29 engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute engfant has a reputation beyond repute
Listen April (if that IS your real name) you have seem to have read every tanning guide and only remembered the parts that are GROSSLY INCORRECT and nothing else. This isn't a tanning disease that was just discovered by Smart Tan. All us grease balls have been getting it forever. Has anyone ever even heard of a fungi that is spread like this? How about this? COMMON SENSE? Or even better Google?
Like I said, it took me .10seconds to find the EXACT description of what this via search engine. You claim this is "a site where people need truthfull information" Don't you see that not only is what you said incorrect you preach it to be the truth even though it's NOT EVEN CLOSE. (Not to mention your WACKED OUT perception on tanning lotion usage) If it was made up you could at least say it was a joke.
I cannot believe you are a moderator. Is there some sort of qualifications for this icon? Can you make me a dunce cap icon because if Mouthybrat is representation of what a tanning professional is I gotta be the biggest fool.
engfant is offline   Reply With Quote