View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Neon Beach

Rep Power: 107 Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute Neon Beach has a reputation beyond repute
Town with no competition and of similiar population and revenue per household would be the way to go. I know when I opened I thought we'd be stealing clients from the competition like nuts, newer equipment, cleaner, more focus and tanning and fantastic customer service backed up with less expensive pricing, they were going down I screamed. But it didn't happen. Sure we pulled many away from them, and still are, but we ended up creating our own brand of clientele. Definintely do not count on stealing enough clients to keep you going. Go after the untanned market, keep the non-tanners who are thinking about it away from the competition.
Neon Beach is offline   Reply With Quote