Thread: Extasy..
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
the cooler

Sport Tan,
I dont want to rain on your parade but I was not impressed with the Extasy. I have your equipment and they could have done a better job with: Bad filter glass (it comes in shields instead of separate glass filters like ultrabronze, magic and basically every other manufacturer) there is no way to change filters if you want to upgrade the color from the HP lamps. Locked into the Kalfuson 610 and 1500wt lamps. Very expensive lamp change with no competion because there is nobody else that carries them. If you want to try a different lamp, it would cost thousands in techs to come and change the way the lamps are held in the facial cassetts.
Why in the world would somebody put an electric lift in a tanning bed when it is a comon fear that the electric will turn off and not be able to get out of the bed?
I see that a Super Ringo stand up has 30 610wt and 4 1500wt hp lamps. How many Hp lamps in the EXTASY? Not as many as the Ringo yet the bed is 6-10K more than the Ringo.
Anyway, I was interested when I first saw the mailers but after seeing it in person, I was not impressed. Again, just my opinion, but I don't understand their behind the times set up.
the cooler is offline   Reply With Quote