View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
progressive

Yesterday I get Helios 10V in the mail. I went through and read the letter. Then I call Helios and loaded 10V on my computer. After it loaded I start it and it tells me I don't have the correct key. Now no where in the letter does it say I need a key. So I am talking to the tech guy on the phone while this is going on and he says oh well that won't work so now we have to go back to Helios 9. Ok no problem right. Well there is a problem. I could only go back to Helios 9.4 not Helios 9.1 that I had. Why Because people who were on Helios 9.1 never got Helios 9.4. My timers don't work I can't set my beds. Nothing... I am dead in the water. Now in the letter that they sent out they say we are giving you Helios 10V. Because they are working on Helios 11 and there will not be anymore releases for Helios 10V. Now knowing that I have a service plan with Helios you would think that they would send you a key so you can use the software. Not. Now I want Helios to get me 9.1 so I can go back to where I was. I was told they could give me a FTP site were I could download it. But they have to wait for the Manager comes in and he will tell the tech rep no he won't do it. Helios needs to stop and think about what they do before cutting everyone off.
progressive is offline   Reply With Quote