View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 11:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sheila in Minnesota

Rep Power: 23 Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough
Quote:The intial response was that this was a working showroom to show equipment and test equipment etc. If I remember correctly, I believe they purchased from a struggling owner. If I remember correctly - this salon was undercutting the locals with rediculous tanning and lotion prices..... this would not constitute 'showfloor' or 'testing' in my {CHUNN - knock it off with the Winkies Auto SPAM!!!}eyes.

Like 4 Seasons and their multiple salons they opened in competition with their clients .... I don't believe it is in ANYONE'S best interest for their salon to give their Business (including sales info/ body counts) to anyone that has already shown they are willing to compete (unfairly) against them.

rufus ~ why should anyone take your work or even Greg's for that matter, that he is no longer an owner ..... As a key member of the ITA and a major Distributor - the ownership & later fiasco of this salon was not advertised - it was uncovered. Outted online by the local competition that was getting hurt with the predatory pricing. I don't believe he should be commended for NOT screwing his clients.

Like any bed company - - Quality is only valuable when you can TRUST the company.

Because you should only CARE about the TRUTH and not what package it comes in[ This Message was edited by: Sheila in Minnesota on 2003-11-17 11:03 ]
Sheila in Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote