Thread: White spots....
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 03:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
PeppermintPatty

Rep Power: 21 PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light PeppermintPatty is a glorious beacon of light
O.k. I need some further education myself apparently. I was under the impression that you could spread the fungus from person to person. Something about sweat and skin contact. I do not know if I should start a new post for this one or not. I had a salon owner call me the other day and tell me her client devolped a white blister on her leg. The client further said she felt like it was from tanning and that when she shaves her leg it makes the blister bleed. (Yuck sorry about the details!!) SO the salon owner called me asking if I knew what could be going on. She said she had heard that certain forms of skin cancer start as white blisters. I was dumbfounded at what to say. I suggested maybe she had got poision ivy or something. Anyone had expirence with this before?

[ This Message was edited by: PeppermintPatty on 2003-11-06 15:28 ]
PeppermintPatty is offline   Reply With Quote