View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 08:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
moontans

I have seen numerous posts asking questions about adding airbrush tanning to your tanning salons. While I don't think airbrush tanning will ever replace traditional tanning, it certainly is a great alternative to offer your clientele. MOON Tans has been very sucessful partnering with tanning salons to add airbrush tanning. Depending on the traffic at your salon, you may/may not need a full time technician. Most salons who have added MOON Tans have had such a great response, they have been doing anywhere from 8-14 airbrush tans a day. A couple of really cool things the airbrush can offer is the filling in strap lines, tanning the face (most people don't tan their face in beds), add additional color to those hard to tan places (legs, sides) and can fill pressure points caused from the beds and further compliment a tan from a bed. Clients are becoming more aware of this great addition/alternative to tanning, and it is a very profitable service to add to your salon. You only need a small space to offer this service, a small room air filter and a technician to apply it. I can't speak for all the solutions out there, but MOON Tans has VERY little overspray, so inhalation of the DHA isn't an issue. Our solution dries instantly, is water based and the application only takes 15 minutes. Happy Tanning!
moontans is offline   Reply With Quote