View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 05:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
DNCANNY

Andy, I am talking about a program that was sold as "Breeze" by a Scandinavian gentleman whose name was Lars, (I think). Long after that the programs became the property of Helios and some Doctor or other was the proprietor. We have never upgraded simply because what we have has done everything we need. No bells and whistles but the essentials were there and gave us the control on clients and packages that we needed.

Have just checked with my daughter and have been informed that the version on the computer was indeed 3 point something and I am confusing an upgrade diskette with the original installed version. She does not remember anything about any penalty associated with upgrading and at one time she says she was offered version 7 of Helios (?) and refused because the price couldn't be justified.

Have no intention of "pirating" anything. But the prices being quoted for the latest versiona are in my honest opinion outrageous for a one-salon owner with part-time staff. If Helios wish to join this thread and offer me a very old version at a reasonable price I will probably accept it.
DNCANNY is offline   Reply With Quote