Thread: HOW SLOW??
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 04:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
tropicgirl
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 23 tropicgirl has much to be proud of tropicgirl has much to be proud of tropicgirl has much to be proud of tropicgirl has much to be proud of tropicgirl has much to be proud of tropicgirl has much to be proud of tropicgirl has much to be proud of tropicgirl has much to be proud of
I am in Kentucky and I am REALLY slow on weekends. I read in tanning mags that that is normal! I thought it would be just the opposite. My best days I make just over 100 dollars a day, somedays I only make 15-20! That makes me worry!! I knew I was opening in slow season, but my goal was to try and get established by the time tanning season picks up. I have new customers everyday, so I'm not complaining much. Also, I just spent the bucks doing my first advertising-radio-and it starts next week. I'm expecting to pick up quite a bit. Thanks for the post and the support!! Yes, Pam, I am going to Nashville.. very excited. Hope to meet new people, I'm probably leaving the boyfriend behind and going alone. Any single cuties?? LOL
tropicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote