View Single Post
Old 06-22-2003, 02:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
Sheila in Minnesota

Rep Power: 23 Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough
Why.... the last I heard ~ Don was asked to provide the long heralded results of the Lamp Studies - - remember, the ones that were going to CHANGE the industry forever - - and STOP the BULL***** mis marketing of lamp abilities..... Now - this QUESTION has been asked numerous times - and gone unanswered.... But I kinda thought perhaps he forgot what the study was or what the results were....

Recently it has come to light (pun intended) that the results are available to the right bidder.... and i guess depending on if your lamps and equipment will suffer from the results being published - - - you had darned well be the right bidder ....

Somehow this makes me feel that the hullabaloo over "Drug Culture Names" on goos from Cal Tan is NOT THE REAL ISSUE... that perhaps there is something a bit slimier with avarice than fear the kiddies might start smoking a fatty ~

I am a ****** - - but I am no Hypocrite.... I'd rather teach my clients about the real uses of hemp then screw my peers with BS switch and bait Lamp Results.
Sheila in Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote